How long do the JLF Flowers last and how to give them a longer life?
JLF is a fresh flower boutique that provides a service consisting of perishable items with sensitivity to temperature, moisture, and light.
We cannot guarantee how long fresh flowers will last as they no longer live in the soil when delivered to you. However, wiith proper care, you can make a significant difference in their lifespan.
Please follow these instructions to give your flowers a longer life:
- Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- J’Adore Les Fleurs Signature Boxes: Add a cup of water (tea cup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box. If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
- Remove fading blooms and foliage. Some flowers last longer than others. To keep your entire arrangement looking fresh, simply pluck fading flowers off the stem.
Will the arrangements look exactly the same as in the photo?
Most of the time, the arrangements will look very similar to the ones featured on this website. However, please be advised that substitutions may need to be made based on season, availability of flowers or other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
If we are out of a particular color box, may substitute a same size box of a different color that our designers think would not undermine the overall look of the arrangement. We have the most creative designers on our team who professionally recreate JLF designs based on their creative interpretation.
The "look and feel" of JLF arrangements featured will remain the same, with our designers paying careful attention to overall shape, size, style, and color combinations.
In JLF Signature Mix Arrangements, color will take preference over the type of the flower. If we are out of a specific flower, the designer may substitute it with a similar flower of an equal or greater value that is similar to the color featured on the website.
In JLF Single-Variety Arrangements, variety will take preference over color. For instance, if we are out of Coral Peonies they will substitute another color of peonies, not another coral flower.