How long do the JLF Fresh Flowers last and how to give them a longer life?
Fresh flowers are perishable and have a life of their own. We cannot guarantee how long they will last, but caring for them will make a significant difference in their life.
Please follow these instructions to give your flowers a longer life:
- Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- J’Adore Les Fleurs Signature Boxes: Add a cup of water (tea cup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box. If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
- Remove fading blooms and foliage. Some flowers last longer than others. To keep your entire arrangement looking fresh, simply pluck fading flowers off the stem.
How long do the JLF Everlasting Roses last and how to give them a longer life?
With proper care, JLF Everlasting Roses will last from 6 months up to a year. Please follow these instructions to give them longer life:
- Avoid putting the box of roses in direct exposure to sunlight.
- Do not water them.
- Do not try to remove the roses from the box.
- Keep them in a room temperature environment, 60-70 degrees is ideal, keep them away from excessive sunlight, heat, or humidity.
- DO NOT place anything on top of the boxed roses.
- Dust them off from time to time.
- Lastly - Enjoy them! Take lots of pictures and share the love on social media using hashtag #JLFEverlastingRoses and don’t forget to tag @jadorelesfleurs!
Will the arrangements look exactly the same as in the photo?
Most of the time, the arrangements will look very similar to the ones featured on this website. However, please be advised that substitutions may need to be made based on season, availability of flowers or other unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.
If we are out of a particular color box, may substitute a same size box of a different color that our designers think would not undermine the overall look of the arrangement. We have the most creative designers on our team who professionally recreate JLF designs based on their creative interpretation.
The "look and feel" of JLF arrangements featured will remain the same, with our designers paying careful attention to overall shape, size, style, and color combinations.
In JLF Signature Mix Arrangements, color will take preference over the type of the flower. If we are out of a specific flower, the designer may substitute it with a similar flower of an equal or greater value that is similar to the color featured on the website.
In JLF Single-Variety Arrangements, variety will take preference over color. For instance, if we are out of Coral Peonies they will substitute another color of peonies, not another coral flower.